Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: meet outfit codes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wiccacat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just realized that i don't have enough credit to get a new doll since the Ready For Fun outfit is now 18.00. I want to replace some meet outfits instead. Does anyone know the code for Kirsten's outfit or Felicity's lavender dress? i know i should call customer service but i hate making phone calls. I'm really shy and i get so nervous. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kirsten's meet outfit is KMO.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member musicismyradar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're still set on getting a doll, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get full credit for the Ready For Fun Outfit. When I returned that outfit, it was on monthly special as well, but I talked to someone in CS and they said I would still get full price. I don't want to say yes for sure on this, but I don't think they would only give you 18 back, since you paid full price. This was in January when I returned the RFF outfit, so it may be different now, but I don't see how it could be. I think you'll be able to get the full amount back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •